Baby Olivia Meets Her Swedish Family on Öland

Olivia out on a walk with Daniel and I to Kungsförsen i Hemsjö

We are on our way home from visiting my husband's family on Öland for a few days. The baby had a chance to finally meet her Swedish family. Olivia, being such a sweet baby, allowed herself to be passed around and only came to me when she needed some comfort aka food. We managed to drive into Kalmar in the middle of a rain storm to buy a Baby Björn baby carrier so I can get around more freely in the house and in our backyard. Olivia did not like getting wet and she protested the entire operation but Daniel and I remained steadfast and completed the mission. I am not as active as I would like to be but it is only a matter of time before I am back on my feet. It takes time to leave when you have a little baby. Everyone wanted to hold Olivia one last time, everyone wanted to say goodbye. Hopefully we are able to move closer to my husband's family so they can have more contact with each other. We plan to return to Öland again sometime in the Fall  but now we are on our way back to Hemsjö.

Borta bra men hemma bäst!

Hugs- KyanainSweden

Comments

Popular Posts