��Chillhop Essentials - Fall 2019 - chill & lofi hiphop beats



Its soul Sunday today! It is the beginning of October (almost Scorpio season) and I am sitting here listening to music and contemplating if I will start writing in my blog again. I always get inspiration to write my blog when I go through a particularly challenging time. Either I write about a new business venture, that I never really develop, or I am sharing how I will start working out again or share about school matters (I quit) and finally about my babies (the oldest is now 15 ...the little baby you have seen on the pics -well, now she is 6 years old.
What new you ask?

I am getting a divorce. I am about to start my single life, living alone and co parenting life at the age of 43 (44 in a few weeks). I have to completely reinvent myself and now if I want to find someone new (which I really don't until I have completely processed my triggers from my second marriage) then there is all this new technology and rules that I have to learn about (usch, I really can't be bothered) meaning that I will remain single for the rest of my life---I choose freedom.

So yeah, here she is prepared to share all her emotional ups and downs as a way to free herself from the bondage of a toxic relationship. Will it work? WHo knows, but one thing I have always prided myself on is my ability to learn fast  and my capacity to adapt. So........KyanainSweden has taken another step on her emotional and psychological development.  Yeah...(sarcastic).

Comments

Popular Posts