HOLY COW---ASSÅ what?

.

Blogpost 2020
What's new in life?
Are you rededicating your life to a new way of being?

Its impossible to summarize what happened between 2020 and 2023...its was INSANE!!! I met the craziest people but I have a deep affection for all of them because they where there and witnessed/caused this evolution in my soul and character. I knew that those connections would probably be temporary in nature because I decided to just radically change my entire soul paradigm. 

(I will answer some questions from the last 2020 blogpost ...it will help me and you my lovely reader understand what and how things have changed)


Blog post 2020:

How are you really, Kyana? 

You who suffer from so many issues ranging from anxiety, depression, morbid fear, stress induced psychosomatic paralysis..

Did you remember to take your medications?

What are you on again?

2023: 
I am so much nicer to myself now in 2023. Look at how much empathy I gave myself...I WAS GETTING A DIVORCE. Its called a life crisis....and not just a divorce at this time (2020) I knew that I needed to learn how to take care of myself so my ex and I  (THE CO-PARENTING IS AMAZING!- WE ARE GREAT)...anyway WE decided that the girls would stay in their house for stability while I got my shit together and learned how to be an independent person ..IN A FOREIGN COUNTRY COMPLETELY SEPARATED FROM MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS...basically all alone. 


Blog Post 2020

Don't stress Kyana. Why do you worry so much?

Can't you just ignore this?

Think about something else. What are you passionate about? What is that one thing that keeps popping up into your consciousness over and over again.

HMMMMMMMMM....and ....ENTER TEMPORARY FRIENDSHIP CONNECTIONS:

Okay, before everyone screams narcissist I just want to say that idioms such as "like attracts like" is a truth that should be a tattoo or something because the people that formed connections with between 2019- 2021 Kyana would find 2023 Kyana completely different and probably a bit "too much". I put myself in isolation in the year 2022 because by the end of 2021 I was so grossed out but fascinated by the utter mismanagement of my soul journey. I found myself in situations, talking to people, being bullied, lied to , manipulated it was so bad that when I showed pictures of the people involved my Americans devised a plan to extract me from the situation. I was clearly in the wrong atmosphere. It was so bad that I actually thought that I loved people in this atmosphere...the Americans just looked at me via facetime and simple asked LOVE? How? 

I had forgotten who I was and where I was from and that unlike the people born and raised in the atmosphere I found myself in...my presence was only temporary ...I don't understand barnyard rules so I had to leave the barn and return to the beach and the sun! So this is where we are right now!

Blogpost 2020

Do you really have the discipline? Aren't you just going to create this inspirational momentum only to fail yourself again?

2023 
The bottom line is that I am one of the most disciplined persons I know. I haven't failed myself at all. Looking back on the journey from the beginning. I have achieved a tremendous amount. Has it been scary? Of course..I wouldn't change a thing expect that I would have not used people as a way to distract myself knowing that once I started to rebuild my life and create my own stability that I would leave them behind. That is my worst toxic coping mechanism. I apologize to everyone who thought that they were making a long term connection with low vibe Kyana. I apologize to the people who went around and tried to destroy my reputation and connections to only now .see that I went through a bad patch.  temporary in nature. But for everyone they spread lies to about me and said that I was actually a bad person they come off as "a kick them when they are down type" forever. 

I'm not even surprised....remember "like attracts like" right?

Blogpost 2020
This entire Corona virus started just because you joined Tinder. 

2023...OMG I love 2020 Kyana ...she was so oblivious to everything. Sweet Girl....
I read books so..........

On a serious note: the online dating scene for me as been permanently tarnished by the amount of grooming that I witnessed in connection with my job. I've have seen the worst and I'm just not interested in swiping right or left or getting to know anyone or anything remotely linked to anything that is involved with that scene. 
The crazy thing is ....I am probably the most well trained I have ever been in my life so.......its actually kinda a shame hahahahahhah ...but hell no!

Blogpost 2020
Social isolation right when you had decided to open up and allow people in your life.
Be honest.
Isn't this just another predestined failed attempt to be someone that you are not?
SHUT UP


2023:
I didn't do the social isolation but I did isolate myself emotionally while I slowly rebuilt and rerouted myself on my journey. I took the people who where there. I had no family no friends and since "like attracts like" at that time I knew it wasnt anything permanent.

In all honesty I never thought anyone of those people even cared if they were permanent or not...at least that what I told myself. 
No.....2019-2021 
We did what we did, we said what we said and now in 2023 it is what it is. 


LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL! 



Comments

Popular Posts