The Winds of Change are Blowing

Unfortunately, I don't have any photos to attach to this post so you will just have to settle with the poetry of my words. I am happy to announce that my bout with "grumpy old lady syndrome" has passed. I have posted snarky pinterest photos and random rants on Facebook, I have argued with my husband, yelled at my kids and finally prayed. A few days ago the feeling began to fade as new solutions to the relocation situation presented themselves and now although things are not in my control, I feel that I have more control over the situation..if that makes sense.

We are always presented with options and what was worrying me was that it felt like there were no options. It still feels terrible to have my family separated during the weeks but we are getting used to it. We are doing the best we can with the situation and that is all we can do, isn't it?

So, it is time to apply for college courses for the upcoming Fall 2014 semester and I have found a few courses that look interesting at Jönköping University and a few interesting companies that I will approach about partnership opportunities. Now I am just mapping out my plan of attack and I feel good about it. I am anxious about the move, trust me...small town...will they like me...will I fit in...will people get the "KiKi"??????? These are the questions that pop up in my head but when I look in the faces of my girls I see openness and acceptance and try to apply that to the world around me.

I try......

Well, today Mable and Daniel drive down to Malmö. Tomorrow they leave for Rome with Daniel's family. They have a tradition to take the children the year they turn 10 to visit Rome. Olivia and I are staying home and for the next four days will just relax. As you can see, life is good! So, the winds of change are blowing, hard!

Remember to stay happy and hopeful!

Hugs,

KyanainSweden

Comments

Popular Posts