Oh well...Today sucks!

Still no luck on the house. In the back of my mind I wonder what the hell we were thinking when we took this on. I am tired, frustrated, disappointed and ready to throw in the towel. If I could, I would say that we just continue and let Mable finish out the school year in Stockholm. There are places around Jönköping where I just don't want to live but I still might wind up there anyway.... 
Everyone always thinks I am so strong and "inspirational" well that is bullshit. I'm not strong I'm a grown up and I understood from an early age that life is tough. Today, we are playing pajama party because I literally do not have the physical strength for very much more. 
I hate this... Moving sucks! Starting over sucks. Living apart from my husband sucks. Wintertime in Sweden sucks. Living alone with my children sucks... Trying to answer questions about what I'm going to do in Jönköping sucks.. Grey clouds suck.. This man cave sucks, the beds here sucks.....Bahh!!! 
There the rant is over and now....
 
Breathe! 


Kyana sucks in Sweden 

Comments

Popular Posts