Home Alone 3

Soon my wonderful husband will move to Jönköping to start his new position. This is a bright and amazing step in his career. I am so very proud of his achievement and think that relocating for this opportunity is obvious but the idea of being separated for ....how ever long it will take us to find a place to live sucks. The plan is that my husband will commute to Stockholm on the weekends. During the week I will stay in Stockholm with the Girls. 

Mable and I posing and testing the self timer function on my Nikon- I admit are a bit close but posing with Mable is always fun

We both agree that pulling Mable out of school where she has tons of friends and a great teacher is traumatic enough. If we all move now there is no guarantee that she will not have to switch schools a few times before we are finally settled into our new home and I will do just about anything to avoid that. So, starting in a few days I will be home alone with my little girls. 

Not quite sure why Olivia always looks terrified but perhaps Mommy with a camera is a terrifying thing
Obviously, I feel really sad about the separation from my husband. He is my very best friend and I will miss the companionship that he gives me. Hopefully, we will find a new home very soon but for now I have our holiday trip to the States to plan so taking life one day at a time...Today is a good day!

I'll keep you posted!

KyanainSweden

Comments

Popular Posts