A Commitment Revisited

Hi Guys and Gals!

Actually it would be interesting to know if there are any men that read my blog but I digress... This blog post is long overdue. About one year ago, I was recruited to do a workout video with a co-worker at my former job. I had just starting working there and it was not a huge surprise that an opportunity like this would present itself in an environment like that. I committed to helping out a friend and what that meant was I trained almost everyday for like two months straight. I had to learn the routine! As a result we created a workout video that I have included it for you all to watch, enjoy and hopefully feel motivated to work out. I lost 15lbs and felt rejuvenated but like so many others I lost my motivation and gained the weight back.
 


I have decided to revisit my commitment to live a healthy life. I am eating good food and exercising because its not about losing weight its about getting the most out of life, being responsible. I have started a pretty hardcore cleansing- flushing out the toxins from my body which has helped me to quit smoking and I feel great. You can call it a pre-midlife crisis...this year I turn 37 and I hope to live for a very long time but with the stress of everyday life, without a healthy lifestyle I won't make it and that is why I am getting back on track. So, this is a celebration and a commitment that I want to share with everyone! I hope you enjoy the video..I have also included some photos from the taping of the video as well. It was a huge challenge to get through the recording but I did it and so can you!

I can't remember which day or at what time this photo was taken but the fact that I was able to smile meant that it was early!
We had a physical trainer on the set to make sure that we performed the exercises properly
We had to film our workout from many different angles and the crew shot multiple takes!- It was crazy!
They did closeup shots of some the more grueling exercises...It was tough!
We did have some breaks and time to rest a bit but not for long!
I met some incredible people and it was reassuring that we had professional on location making sure that we were doing it right. 
Bosse and I striking a pose! Bosse was AWESOME!
Cool to watch them filming live and seeing it through the monitors.
Filming the final meditation sequence....that one was not a problem!
I saw this on a bag and was inspired...doing the video was scary but I did it!

Comments

Popular Posts