Waiting in vain?

I am not superstitious when it comes to sharing my feelings about wanting to have a baby. For a very long time I have not even allowed myself to consider the possibility of having another child because it never seemed to be the right time. I have been studying and working/interning for years and I just wanted to get some work experience under my belt first. Now, that I have started my own business- working in this capacity will give me the flexibility to balance my personal life with my professional life and the smallest little thought of another baby has grown into a deep desire. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO what does that mean? Well, its scary now that I am over 35...new risks are involved and new challenges as well. We shall see if this is going to happen for our family but I remain hopeful. I personally believe in miracles and I don't think it will take a miracle for us to have a baby. I have started to research and also collect photos on Pinterest. My board is called Born at the Right Time and there you will be able to see photos that I have collected that just exude Motherhoodness (I know that is not a word).

Here is a photo that is currently my favorite showing a mother with a little baby and her older child just caught in a really tender moment.
Source:  http://cheandfidel.blogspot.se/


You can probably expect posts about this now since I have "baby on the brain". Stay with me readers because this is what is happening to Kyana in Sweden!


Hugs

Comments

Popular Posts