Never Gonna GIve You UP!

Davis Marketing Strategy HQ
I won't try to recap the last few months- it has been a real emotional rollercoaster. At the end of March, I gave up my position as International Business Manager at Mynewsdesk, to instead, start my own company because I wanted to work with those things that I feel passionate about but also have a bit more flexibility in my schedule. Starting a company in Sweden is relatively simple. There are numerous organizations that help people getting started. The real challenge is finding customers but if you communicate a passion for what you offer that too can go relatively easy as well.
I have a blog dedicated to my company at  http://davismarketingstrategy.wordpress.com 


Its summer now and we are in the South of Sweden working on our house. I have a blog that I have dedicated to just that project at http://kyanainsweden.tumblr.com/ -its called KyanainSweden- The Renovation Project. Renovating a house is fun and we have actually fallen in love with every plank and nail. Its our life project. We have actually had a chance to stay here for a few weeks in a row and the obsession just grows stronger. 

I decided to resuscitate this blog because there are things that I would like to share that don't really fit in the renovation blog or my company blog...just stuff from my life and personal journey.

I hope you have missed me because I have really missed writing in this blog. There are some other life changes on the way but its a bit too soon to make the big reveal. I just wanted to get started and let you know what's been going on and let you know that all is well with KyanainSweden. 

In August my family will be traveling to Italy to celebrate a dear friend's birthday...its going to be amazing to see my friends again and reconnect with them. 

So you see...its only getting better!

Hugs!

KyanainSweden

Comments

Popular Posts