A Great Start to 2012

Ok...so if you know anything about me then you understand how much I love my job. I work in sales and its been a bit of a slow start. What I love the most are the people that I come into contact with everyday and building relationships with my customers. I have almost weekly meetings with some of them and I feel like what I sell helps them achieve their goals!! I work towards US and Canada from Sweden and that is quite a challenge but things are starting to happen!

Yesterday, I landed two contracts within a few hours of each other and it was so Amazing...our company has an internal Facebook group that I shared my achievement and the response was astounding. Although the US Team officially consists of three people I had Congrats coming at me from all our offices and it was so inspiring.

So, today I am a Happy Camper....deals are being made and goals are being achieved and I am feeling all warm and fuzzy, despite the weather.

Just wanted to share some of my joy from this week.

Hugs!

Kyanainsweden

Comments

Popular Posts