Stockholm Vacation Destination- Hotel J



I had to share this with you all because I think it looks fabulous!
If you haven't decided to come and visit Stockholm for yourself let this be some inspiration for you.
Every once in a while I visit the Jetsetter website just to see what new destinations they have discovered and this hotel is actually located in the heart of Stockholm. It looks amazing and since I live in Stockholm I don't really stay in hotels but with the nature and the scenery it would be easy to "play tourist" in my own town and just have a little getaway close to home. 
On my list of things to do is to visit Hotel J and just escape, at least for one night and preferably in the summertime. 


The location is amazing, only 15 minutes away from Gamla Stan (Old Town) and views of Djurgården Island......Nice!


Check it out for yourself at http://www.hotelj.com/ 
Lobby at Hotel J- Source www.jetsetter.com

Guest Room at Hotel J- Source www.jetsetter.com
Obviously I have to do this!


So, are you planning your Stockholm vacation next summer?


You might see me!


Hugs,


KyanainSweden

Comments

Popular Posts