New Job!!

I haven't really talked about my most recent job interview because it just sort of happened with out me being super prepared or super stressed out about it. Daniel was looking at job ads for people who speak American and he found this market research company. I sent in my CV and they called me back immediately and I set up my interview. Had the interview on Friday and this morning got the email saying they where happy to offer me the position.
I will be conducting market research a.k.a interviews for American companies. Its project based but I am still moving forward with my business plans so having this type of job is perfect!!! HAPPY!!

Comments

  1. yeah for taking steps in the right direction! You are awesome my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds awesome =)I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts