Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Considerations

Since starting my new internship, I have been considering either writing a journal to get my thoughts about work and life out of my head so I can think clearly or starting a private blog. I really love the fact that I am regularly posting messages. I have been relatively consistent and I fear losing contact with my readers. This blog has become a way for me address my fears of self expression. I have wanted to feel like I belong to something so long that I almost lost those things that make me special. This blog has been a way for me to say what I want and realize that no one is going to make big deal about it. In fact, I realize that some people actually think that what I have to say is important or funny or interesting. I have been worried about the wrong things. I value my opinions!! Good night readers.. Early day tomorrow, we start 8.30
Let me hear from you!!!