A Bad Case of Nerves

You might not know this but I am in my final year of international sales and marketing studies. Tommorrow my group will give a presentation on chapter 3-5 in our textbook. I feel nervous about it. Somehow, I feel responsible for the group. I worry that my part won't be clear and no one will understand what I am trying to explain or why we decided to divide the work up the way we did. I hate having anxiety. Is that the same as adrenaline? I also feel full of energy. I feel much better about school then I did last semester. I felt that I was wasting my time and it isn't so much that I feel more confident in what I am learning will prepare me for this amazing career but I am confident that of will prepare me for my next step, whatever that is. That is a whole other subject. Tonight I will try to remain calm, think positive about tomorrow. That is all I have for you tonight. Overall life is good if this is what I have to worry about.

Popular Posts