We are on a roll!



From the first moment Mable was ready to jump in and help me take care of Olivia- Hemsjö 2013

Ever since little Olivia was born the months, weeks and days have just flown by. I am so thankful to be able to spend this special time with her- watching her grow from teeny tiny to a fat glowing bubbly baby. It has also been amazing to watch Mable grow into her role as Big Sister. She has shown such tenderness, understanding and willingness to help- I am proud of my two little baby girls. Life is Good!


Here Olivia is only a few days old and already happy, laughing, letting us know that all is well and how much she loves us- Hemsjö 2013

Olivia has such serious eyes that lock on to me and won't let go- Stockholm 2013

I'm sorry but I had to include those sweet chubby legs....she is delicious! Stockholm 2013

Olivia has no problems communicating- this look says "can you put that camera down and pick me up?"

Mable reads to Olivia everyday...I find it curious that Olivia only sits with Mable for storytime. Stockholm 2013

I have two sisters myself and I understand how important that bond can be...this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. Stockholm 2013

Comments

Popular Posts