OMG- It's a Girl!!



I am so excited about having another baby. I haven't been contributing very much to my blog but we do know that we are expecting another beautiful daughter. If I compared pregnancies so far, and yes, I am aware that you are not suppose to compare, but this second one is much more "fun" because we don't have the same financial stresses on us or the stress of the unknown about whether or not we will be good parents.


 Mable has grown to be a wonderful little girl- well on her way to either running a happy household, company or country....whatever she decides to do she knows that her Mommy and Daddy love her very much but now...our family has another baby on the way and sometimes I am so full of love that I think I will burst!

The baby's due date is set for early July but I don't know...Mable came two weeks early but who knows- this one might be relaxed and take things as they come. After getting to know Mable- who is very punctual, it does not surprise me that she is arrived early.

I am so curious about this new addition to the family- there will be a new personality in the household and everything will change....of course change is good ...change is wonderful and I am so excited!!

How will I make it until July??

Hope you have a great weekend!

Hugs,

KyanainSweden

Comments

Popular Posts