HAPPY 2013- The Year of Miracles

Hi Everyone!

I wanted to give You some time in 2013 before I shared my good will for the new year. I have dubbed 2013 as the Year of Miracles as many of you know..I am going to have a baby. A much wanted and secretly wished for baby. A new addition to our little family and a dream come true for a daughter who has longed for a baby brother or sister. Really sweet!

Professionally, I have had a glimpse of the future and want to change directions and re-enter the academic world. I understand that world so much better than the world of business. In the academic world you are given tasks, material to study and your evaluations are based on your work- this is not necessarily so in the business world. I need to retreat back into that world and study a subject that is dear to my heart. This actually took me by surprise because in Fall 2012, I was involved in some pretty amazing projects. I met some really amazing people and I even got a bit of international travel in under my belt but the whole experience left me feeling unbalanced. I don't do unbalanced well.

I opened my mind and allowed myself to consider the possibility that what I was doing might not be enough.  I realized that while being great at what I do and loving what I do, there was something more that I wanted to develop inside of me. Trust me, I envy those people that know exactly what they are going to be and do from birth but I do believe that the world needs people to tap into something a bit deeper within themselves and figure things out.


So its back to the future for me for a while- I start my studies at Stockholm University next week!!!




I am still looking for some amazing projects to work on and in fact I have two set for Fall 2013- more information on that at a later date but I need the balance. BALANCE= school on one side of the scale and DMS on the other side- that is what I need, I know that now.

AND yes....in the backdrop a new baby.....happiness!

So Happy New Year and let the Year of Miracles commence!!

Hugs,

KyanainSweden








Comments

Popular Posts