It feels like it has been forever since I have posted anything. There has been so much going on lately and now that I have a moment I can share some of the highlights. As most of you know I am writing my business plan for my company, which I have been stressing out about for the last month or so. I decided to use my final internship period to start a company because I wanted to utilize my time in school and learn about what it means to write a business plan, including financial forecasting, networking and planning. I have learned a tremendous amount and I have grown from the experience. I have benefited from this time learning at my own pace what it takes to start a company in Sweden. I have also made some really interesting connections which I will write more about later on but there are big plans for the summer and next Fall so I will keep you posted on the developments.
- Business plan/Thesis will be complete and turned in next Wednesday.
- Have officially gone into partnership with IGP Publications based in Berlin
- Its official I will be graduating on June 4th!!!
- I have started working on another project at Opticom, it would appear that there will be more work for me in the future as well.
- The Farm is ready for planting....I have already set out squash and rhubarb and my pepper plants are on overdrive!! I have collard greens sprouting in my window.
- Mable has lost her two front teeth and looks completely adorable.
|Baby Squash with a random sunflower in the middle|
|Will we see onions this year?|
|Lavender that survived the winter|
|Mable and Daddy|
|Monkey Face Chili that grows in my kitchen window..its hot y'all|
|Olandstok plant that survived the winter...I love the small yellow flowers they have...Will they return?|
|Pierre planting rhubarb|
|Monkey Face chili that is ripe!|
I promise to write more soon!