Catching up!

Hi Everyone!

It feels like it has been forever since I have posted anything. There has been so much going on lately and now that I have a moment I can share some of the highlights. As most of you know I am writing my business plan for my company, which I have been stressing out about for the last month or so. I decided to use my final internship period to start a company because I wanted to utilize my time in school and learn about what it means to write a business plan, including financial forecasting, networking and planning. I have learned a tremendous amount and I have grown from the experience. I have benefited from this time learning at my own pace what it takes to start a company in Sweden. I have also made some really interesting connections which I will write more about later on but there are big plans for the summer and next Fall so I will keep you posted on the developments.
  • Business plan/Thesis will be complete and turned in next Wednesday. 
  • Have officially gone into partnership with IGP Publications based in Berlin
  • Its official I will be graduating on June 4th!!!
  • I have started working on another project at Opticom, it would appear that there will be more work for me in the future as well.
  • The Farm is ready for planting....I have already set out squash and rhubarb and my pepper plants are on overdrive!! I have collard greens sprouting in my window.
  • Mable has lost her two front teeth and looks completely adorable.
Baby Squash with a random sunflower in the middle

Will we see onions this year?

Lavender that survived the winter

Mable and Daddy

Monkey Face Chili that grows in my kitchen window..its hot y'all

Olandstok plant that survived the winter...I love the small yellow flowers they have...Will they return?

Pierre planting rhubarb

Monkey Face chili that is ripe!


I promise to write more soon!

Hugs!

KyanainSweden

    Comments

    1. Congrats on getting to the end! Can't wait to get there too. :P

      ReplyDelete
    2. Hej!! Are you also writing a business plan?? How is it going?? I still have to work on my budgets and everything but I think I have completed what will be required of me from school!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Hey. No, not working on a budget plan, just thesis in general. It's not going well, but I'm hoping to be done by the end of next month. I really am super-jealous that you've met your requirements. Any-who, back to writing. :P

      ReplyDelete
    4. Hi Viajera! Don't worry everything is going to work out just fine. Stay calm. I am such a perfectionist that I started to rewrite last night and just want to look it over with fresh eyes one more time before I turn it in tomorrow morning.
      What is your thesis about and how long have you been working on it?
      Just think about how relieved you will be once you have finished..you are almost there! Keep it up!

      ReplyDelete

    Post a Comment

    Popular Posts