Friday, February 11, 2011

New Hair Style

Ok!!
 I have decided that I want to have dreadlocks so.....on Wednesday I am having my first consultation! I have always wanted dreads but never had the guts to do it..until now...THE TIME HAS COME!!

I will post a new picture everyday of my dreadlock idol....LISA BONET!!

She is probably one of the most beautiful women in the world...I just love her!!

So...here is Lisa Bonet dreadlock diva picture number one!!


Lisa Bonet
I do realize the danger of using pictures of Lisa Bonet as an example for what I want my hair to be like. First, of all once I get dreads I still won't look like Lisa Bonet but I love her style and somehow dreads will bring me closer to my authentic self than my hair now. I have always been extreme about my hair. It has been super short to crazy extensions long but with dreads+extension I think it will be closer to what I imagine I look like in reality.

Happy Friday BABIES!!