New Partnership

I am the new Export Agent for Amelia Ursache! How did this happen?



I met Amelia at our Export event hosted by our class. She offered me an internship on the spot because she wanted someone to help her enter into the American market (no small feat let me assure you). Unfortunately, I had already found an exciting project to work with. I didn't want to miss out on the opportunity to work with my mentor on that project. But I took her business card. In the meantime, life went on. I had to study for my export exam, then we had cross cultural communications, then I took international business law and finally three months later..I was able to return to the surface and breathe.

I decided to offer my services part-time because I thought Amelia wanted some type of market research report but oh no she was looking for a business partner. Our meeting in Stureplan was wonderful and resulted in my being involved in a project that still seems unreal.

Am I nervous? I have worked really hard in the past for others and finally I get a chance to work for something more than experience, now I will start to reap the benefits of the effort I put in. Now I get to put into practice everything I have learned, mixed with my love for creative expression.

Merry Christmas Everyone!! Happy New Year!

Comments

Popular Posts