Reebok, Butts and Study Breaks

I want a pair of Reebok Easy Tone shoes for Christmas. The plan is that I will wear them all winter in doors and when its time to premiere my butt again...it will be EASY TONED! Alright...I know I will have to work out as well but at least I am thinking in the right way.



Today I am suppose to be studying for my business law class, which is generally covering issues that I might need to know if I continue to work with international marketing and sales. I have a list of questions that I have to answer and websites to visit and one website is for the Swedish Advertising Ombudsman.

You can visit their site at www.reklamombudsmannen.org.

The Swedish Advertising Ombudsman promotes ethical marketing communication in Sweden. What was interesting was that I saw that this commercial had been criticised for "objectifying women". I had no idea, but I have noticed that its not getting as much airtime as it once did. This is great commercial...sometimes when it came on...I would ask Pierre a question just to watch him struggle to concentrate.
I know, bad girl!

Here is the link to the article about the "objectifying women" charge...
On the profitable butt-commercials of today - Stockholm News

Enjoy...I have to keep studying. Its almost time to pick up my little monster!!!

Popular Posts