Presentation

Sense of North LoveQuilt
Its almost time for me to relax. Today was the presentation of the Sense of North export to Japan marketing plan. It went well, although I wish we could have had more information from the manufacturer but otherwise it was well received by our class and our teacher. Our class voted for the group that would be chosen to present at our Export Event next Tuesday and since our group gave away all of our votes to the other groups, we are free!


Now we can focus on putting together our final report which I would like to present to Maria and Anders in person. I would also like to continue working on this project. I am so inspired by Sense of North, there is so much potential in the product, that its almost a shame to allow it to go back up on some shelf. I wonder if it is possible or if everyone is equally as excited as I am. It would seem so but...you never know.


At the very least, I had a fantastic time working with my group and have cultivated friendships that will last for a long time. This would not have been an enjoyable experience if I had joined the wrong group but it seems that the right people all gravitated to each other.

I can feel the pressure releasing!



Popular Posts