BIRTHDAY PRESENT!!!

Amazon Kindle

I usually don't know what I want for my birthday. In fact, I usually ask for money and then I end up buying something boring and practical like wool socks or pajamas, although its not possible to have too many pairs of pajamas. Anyway, this year it struck me that I pay way to much money for paperbacks in English, here in Sweden. Its like really expensive and its not the selection that you want and if you go to an english bookstore, ya gonna pay plenty there as well. Although I think the selection in English at the POCKET bookstore in Central Station is quite good. BUT... I have decided that these reasons alone justify getting a Kindle..not an Ipad...I want a simple, easy to use and carry Kindle since I buy everything from Amazon.co.uk anyway. Plus....its better for the environment. SEE!

Popular Posts